Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

m.o.v.i.e.s.o.f.l.i.f.e.t.i.m.e.

" i always just envisioned the right one being someone i could see myself growing old with"
~ the wedding singer

" i love that you get clod when it's 71 degree out. i love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. i love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like i'm nuts. i love that after i spent the day with you, i can still smell your perfume on my clothes. and i love that you are the last person i want to talk to before i go to sleep at night. and it's not because i'm lonely, and it's not because it's new year's eve. i came here tobight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"
~ when harry met sally

"people interest me. conversation don't"
~ house m.d

"the first date back is the toughest harry"
~ when harry met sally

"we live in a cynical world. and we work in abusiness of tough competitors. i love you. you complete me. i just.."
"Stop it. Just stop it. you had me at 'hello'"
~ jerry maguire

"i told you not to fall in love with me"
~ a walk to remember

"Our love is like wind. I can't touch it but i can feel it"
~ a walk to remember

" I love him! I love him for the man he wants to be. I love him for the man he almost is."
~ jerry maguire


4 comments:

swit@kon said...

kegilaan ko adalah When Harry Met Sally, Jeery Maguire.

erm. aku tau dah. hahaha

:0

didi said...

adakah ini kesan jangkitan virus 'Jiwang Che1Paei1'?

ummphs.. said...

aku dah takde idea nak tulis ape..
then tgk wedding singer lagi
trus aku senaraikan quotes dr movie yg aku suka..(kesimpulan : takde kene mengena dengan virus chepaei)

ami wafa said...

sooo schweet sooo jiwang...

p/s: aku ada satu jurnal yg simpan all the quotes, from books, movies, songs, real people, yang aku suka. cume aku x publish la hehehe...