Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

w.r.o.n.g.a.d.v.i.c.e.

did u ever consier that you might give other people wrong advice?
one friend ask you for your opinion, instead an opinion you actually gave her an advice?
there is one straight line that differentiate opinion and advice.
and you will say.. you can advise but the call is hers. but did you ever thought that every advice gives certain influence in decision making. is like you put a small portion a cherry on the cake - you might make it look good and presentable but the taste - could be different to different people.
after a hundred times thoughts i'm doing - i think i'd gave my friend an advice instead of different perspective she want to hear. and her decision actually - guided from my advice. what am i doing??
what if her decision isn't a good or is bad decision?
what if my advice actually turn her life upside down?
what if things ain't getting any better?
my life not full of good things you know. i'm myself not really good in handling relationship. and of course i'm still in learning process. why shud i gave other people an advice? an advice that made her life change. and if things don't worked out as what me and her expect.. what shud i do?? felt guilty the rest of my life?
why can't i just gave an opinion.. just opinion. nothing more. so at the end of the day i can say - the call is hers. i just gave my opinion. :(


No comments: