Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

2.0.0.9.


3 Januari 2009
Happy new year friends.
Hope 2009 will assist you in leading new life, open new book,
new style, new you
As for myself
there is sooo much i want to do in 2009
new things.. new thoughts..new environment
why i need new environment?
nothing. i just bored with this environment.
i need new one.
new hope.
new environment which can motivates me.
provides me a lot of moral support.
provide me space to myself be happy again.
happier.
maybe - what i really need is not new environment.
maybe just a new way of thinking.
see things differently.
maybe.

anyway.. first thing first.
this january - ensure i take a very long break from my work.
one week minimum.
a week without have to think any of work issue.
without ever think about ' office yang bongek'
one very reeeeeeeeeelax week.
i just need a break.

hopefully
this 2009 brings something meaningful for me.
helps me forget all the bad-stupid-uweeeek- memories.
most important -
the new hope.
hope to become
the tough um.
the independent um.
the matured um.
the enjoy um.

the more relax um.

No comments: