Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

g.l.o.o.m.y.


........

M.u.n.g.k.i.n a.k.u t.i.d.a.k.l.a.h. s.e.m.p.u.r.n.a.
T.e.t.a.p.i h.a.t.i.k.u m.e.m.i.l.i.k.i.m.u s.e.p.a.n.j.a.n.g u.m.u.r.k.u
M.u.n.g.k.i.n a.k.u t.a.k b.i.s.a m.e.m.i.l.i.k.i
D.i.r.i.m.u s.e.u.m.u.r h.i.d.u.p.k.u

........

M.a.a.f.k.a.n b.i.l.a k.u t.a.k s.e.m.p.u.r.n.a.
C.i.n.t.a i.n.i t.a.k m.u.n.g.k.i.n k.u c.e.g.a.h
A.y.a.t-a.y.a.t c.i.n.t.a b.e.r.c.e.r.i.t.a
C.i.n.t.a.k.u p.a.d.a.m.u

.............

I.'m s.o.r.r.y f.o.r b.l.a.m.i.n.g y.o.u f.o.r e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g I j.u.s.t c.o.u.l.d.n.'t d.o
A.n.d I.'v.e h.u.r.t m.y.s.e.l.f b.y h.u.r.t.i.n.g y.o.u
S.o.m.e d.a.y.s I f.e.e.l b.r.o.k.e i.n.s.i.d.e b.u.t I w.o.n.'t a.d.m.i.t
S.o.m.e.t.i.m.e.s I j.u.s.t w.a.n.t t.o h.i.d.e 'c.a.u.s.e i.t.'s y.o.u I m.i.s.s
Y.o.u k.n.o.w i.t.'s s.o h.a.r.d t.o s.a.y g.o.o.d.b.y.e w.h.e.n i.t c.o.m.e.s t.o t.h.i.s


............

No comments: